Practice Areas – Las Vegas Accident and Injury Attorneys
At Malcolm P. LaVergne & Associates, our Las Vegas personal injury lawyers focus on representing the legal rights of accident and injury victims. No case is too big or too small, and we strive to obtain maximum financial recovery on behalf of our clients. Our exceptional legal knowledge, combined with our dedication to client service, allows us to provide clients with big firm legal experience and small firm personal attention.
If you have been injured as a result of the negligence of another person, you may be entitled to recover money damages for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering in a personal injury lawsuit. The Las Vegas accident and injury attorneys at Malcolm P. LaVergne & Associates focus on getting clients the financial compensation they deserve so that they can focus on their physical and emotional recovery.
If you have been injured or a loved one has died in a personal injury accident, do not hesitate to contact the dedicated Las Vegas personal injury lawyers at Malcolm P. LaVergne & Associates at (702) 448-7981 to schedule a free consultation.
Focused Personal Injury Practice
At Malcolm P. LaVergne & Associates, we focus primarily on the following types of cases:
- Personal Injury Accidents
- Car Accidents, including fatal car accidents, distracted driving accidents, motorcycle-auto accidents, alcohol-related accidents, head-on collisions, rear-end accidents, rollover accidents, speeding, auto defects, uninsured/underinsured motorist accidents, bicycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents
- Trucking and Tractor-Trailer Accidents, including fatal truck accidents and accidents caused by distracted truck drivers or truck driver fatigue
- Premises Liability, including slip and fall accidents, hotel and casino injuries, restaurant injuries, elevator/escalator accidents, swimming pool accidents, dog bites/animal attacks, and negligent security incidents
- Wrongful Death, including fatal motor vehicle accidents, fatal medical mistakes, fatal construction accidents, fatal slip and fall accidents, and fatal product defects
- Product Liability
- Construction Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Small Business Disputes and Litigation
- Family Law and Divorce
- Child Custody and Support
Call for a Free Legal Consultation
If you have been injured or a loved one has died in a personal injury accident, do not delay. There are strict time limitations on when a claim for financial compensation can be filed. Contact the skilled Las Vegas personal injury law firm of Malcolm P. LaVergne & Associates today at (702) 448-7981 to schedule a free consultation.
The LaVergne Law Group represents clients throughout Nevada, Texas and New York, including the cities of Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Anthem, North Las Vegas, Boulder City, Pahrump, Incline Village, Paradise, Green Valley, Sunrise Manor, Winchester and Enterprise, as well as other communities in Clark County, Nye County and throughout southern Nevada.